JLR 2020-2021 New Member Project
The Junior League of Riverside New Member Class 2020-2021 has decided to focus their new member project on supporting the staff and residents of a local nursing home. As we reach one full year since the COVID-19 pandemic disrupted life as we know it, we aim to show healthcare workers our appreciation with a catered meal and deliver activity materials to residents who have experienced isolation during this time. The nursing home we have selected has 60 staff and 60 residents.
Funds will be used for:
- Fundraising for food - 2 deliveries from a local restaurant to provide for multiple shifts of staff
- Activity Materials for residents
- Large-print crosswords or Sudoku books
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Easy craft kits - (bead necklace/bracelet, paint or water color by number) around 15 needed.
- Small poetry / uplifting books for residents.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|